- Tides: A Women's Process Group
- Our Stories: A Post-Abortion Process & Support Group
Tides: a women’s process group
Our therapists Anikó Blake, AMFT and Grace Norberg, LMFT would like to welcome new members into a supportive and transformative group therapy. If you are looking to improve your social skills, get feedback about your communication and how you are perceived, and obtain support for issues happening in your life, Tides could be for you. The group will be capped at 8 members to keep it a personal experience. Meetings occur every Tuesday from 7-8:30 pm at our Northside location. Cost is $50, but we accept sliding-scale if needed and are in network with BCBS PPO. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-242-7276 for more information on joining Tides.
our stories: a Post-Abortion Process & Support Group
- Led by Anikó Blake, MSMFT
- Tuesdays, 4:30 - 6:00
- 5100 N. Ravenswood
- $30 per session, due at the start of the month.
- Email Anikó Blake for more information, or call 773-242-7276.