- Tides: A Women's Process Group
- Our Stories: A Post-Abortion Process & Support Group
Tides: a women’s process group
Our therapists Anikó Blake, AMFT, and Grace Norberg, LMFT, would like to welcome new
members into a supportive and transformative group therapy. If you are looking to improve your
social skills, get feedback on your communication and how you are perceived, and obtain
support for issues happening in your life, Tides could be for you. The group will be capped at 8
members to keep it a personal experience. Meetings are $30 and occur every Tuesday at our
Northside location. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-242-7276 for more
information on joining Tides.
our stories: a Post-Abortion Process & Support Group
- Led by Anikó Blake, MSMFT
- Tuesdays, 4:30 - 6:00
- 5100 N. Ravenswood
- $30 per session, due at the start of the month.
- Email Anikó Blake for more information, or call 773-242-7276.